l'empire des phéonix Index du Forum
l'empire des phéonix
Forum de l'empire des phéonix (jeu sur dimilis)

l'empire des phéonix Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Confessions Of An American Doctor A True Story Of Greed E ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'empire des phéonix Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Discussions en tout genre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shonielw

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 05:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Confessions Of An American Doctor A True Story Of Greed E Répondre en citant

In 2005, I was arrested by agents from both the US Postal Service and the Food and Drug Administration for the importation of illegal human growth hormone and botulinum toxin (Botox) from China.

At the time of my arrest, I was a thirty-seven year old Harvard graduate with medical and post-doctoral degrees. I attended one of the finest residency and fellowship training programs in the world at the University of California, San Francisco. I played two sports in college, earned awards at every level of education and training, had wonderful friends and a beautiful three-year-old daughter. Having grown up the son of a restaurant manager and a housewife, I had transcended the humble beginnings of a small Midwestern town to become the quintessential American Dream.

Or so I thought.

But with my arrest on felony importation charges, everything I had worked so hard for was swept away and the entire trajectory of my life was indelibly altered. I would embark on a three year battle not only for my medical license, but also for my freedom. This journey would lead to intense personal introspection, and in that process, I would discover with ugliness, there was also beauty, and with punishment, mercy.

There are many reasons I have written this manuscript, with one of the most important being that I hoped my story would resonate with others who have gone through difficult circumstances as a consequence of a dark side of their personality. With this book, I hope to inspire others to accept and embrace the good and bad, while continually striving for improved self-understanding and acceptance.

I have changed names primarily for legal purposes, but the facts are unchanged. Although the events described in the book occurred more than ten years ago, I think about them nearly every day. The shame and humiliation are ever-present. Any simple Google search of my name reveals the truth, and that truth has affected me over and over, despite the years, as it probably should. As the judge told me that day in a federal courtroom, "You have betrayed the public's trust."

This is my confessional.

Details:
price: $10.33
bound: 331 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B01LZR65VH
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 4158 KB

Confessions of an American Doctor: A true story of greed, ego and loss of ethics Max Kepler

Tags: buy tom english download itunes, free mobi, original book, how to find book without register, book 4Shared, free docx, book view, .txt download, book tablet, francais ebook access online offline, download torrent, free ebook, ebook free download, mobile pdf, free download via uTorrent, book format djvu, pdf download full book, get free, book download, book DepositFiles, book for ibooks, book without payment, audio book, free doc, book read, buy amazon bookstore download epub, download english, book SkyDrive, book pdf, book 4Shared, wiki online full read shop, download french, shop read access flibusta information, free download via uTorrent, book docs, download torrent ExtraTorrent, view cheap kickass сhapter book, book book free from xiaomi, free epub, free iphone, book 2shared, format txt pdf, sale book

Seems,,that,,little,,to,,no,,proofreading,,was,,doneFlag,,Abuse,,Flagging,,a,,post,,will,,send,,it,,to,,the,,Goodreads,,Customer,,Care,,team,,for,,reviewThe,,author,,of,,the,,book,,is,,the,,doctor,,,himselfPigs,,,will,,,eat,,,anything,,,,hence,,,the,,,saying:,,,''As,,,greedy,,,as,,,a,,,pig.'',,,Greed,,,,aka,,,avarice,,,and/or,,,covetousness,,,is,,,a,,,desire,,,for,,,wealth,,,and,,,statusHe,,,,had,,,,such,,,,a,,,,good,,,,life,,,,and,,,,threw,,,,it,,,,away,,,,because,,,,he,,,,was,,,,bored,,,,!,,,,He,,,,needs,,,,to,,,,grow,,,,upEternal,,sunshine,,of,,the,,spotless,,mind!,,Each,,pray'r,,accepted,,,and,,each,,wish,,resign'd;,,Mary:,,How,,happy,,is,,the,,blameless,,vestal's,,lot!,,Alexander,,Pope,,Jun,,04,,,2017,,10:04PM,,like,,more,,quotes,,by,,Alexander,,Pope,,Max,,Kepler,,shared,,a,,quote,,It,,is,,said,,that,,the,,darkest,,hour,,of,,the,,night,,comes,,just,,before,,the,,dawnMissy,,,Levanti,,,rated,,,it,,,really,,,liked,,,it,,,Apr,,,13,,,,2017,,,.David,,Cole,,rated,,it,,it,,was,,amazing,,Jun,,11,,,2017,,Redemption,,and,,pardon,,weren't,,possible,,,he,,could,,not,,buy,,thatFollow,,Author,,Mar,,21,,,2017,,11:12PM,,like,,More,,of,,Max's,,books…,,In,,,,complete,,,,lay,,,,terms,,,,the,,,,guy,,,,in,,,,the,,,,castle,,,,gets,,,,all,,,,the,,,,votes,,,,,while,,,,the,,,,little,,,,fella,,,,at,,,,the,,,,loom,,,,or,,,,down,,,,the,,,,coal,,,,mine,,,,doesn't,,,,even,,,,know,,,,the,,,,meaning,,,,of,,,,the,,,,word,,,,voteflag,,,,Like,,,,see,,,,review,,,,I,,liked,,this,,bookGordon,,Davis,,rated,,it,,it,,was,,ok,,Jun,,11,,,2017,,I,,have,,no,,further,,questions,,,your,,HonorLet,,,me,,,first,,,state,,,that,,,I,,,am,,,convinced,,,we,,,have,,,the,,,best,,,governmental,,,system,,,on,,,the,,,face,,,of,,,this,,,planet,,,BUT,,,anybody,,,who,,,thinks,,,that,,,it,,,is,,,perfect,,,and,,,a,,,true,,,reflection,,,of,,,a,,,fair,,,and,,,unbiased,,,system,,,that,,,dispenses,,,"justice",,,is,,,kidding,,,themselves,,,and,,,probably,,,never,,,been,,,subjected,,,to,,,the,,,microscope,,,of,,,the,,,many,,,governmental,,,agencies,,,that,,,have,,,unlimited,,,resources,,,(compared,,,to,,,an,,,individual),,,and,,,charged,,,with,,,enforcing,,,the,,,myriad,,,laws,,,in,,,this,,,This,,,was,,,an,,,excellent,,,book,,,,well,,,written,,,and,,,very,,,disturbing 48a4f088c3

He's,,available,,off,,the,,bench,,Saturday,,if,,neededMLB,,,,All-Star,,,,Games,,,,2017,,,,All-Star,,,,Game,,,,,2016,,,,All-Star,,,,Game,,,,,All-Time,,,,All-Star,,,,Batters,,,,,All-Time,,,,All-Star,,,,Pitchers,,,,,
Down City: A Daughter's Story of Love, Memory, and MurderFrom Colored to Black: A Bittersweet Journey Erin G MitchellHow To Speak And Understand Your Flat-Coated Retreiver's Hidden Language: Fun and Fascinating Guide to The Inner World of DogsThe Most Dangerous Mission: Saving Freezer Paperback (Heroes vs. Villains)The Life of Archibald Alexander, D. D., LL. D: First Professor in the Theological Seminary, at Princeton, New Jersey (Classic Reprint)Drawing Book For Boys Age 5: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary)Alleghenians: Urban Safety 3 (Volume 3)Les 24, 25 Et 26 Juin 1880 à Québec: Discours Prononcés dans les Conventions, Congrès Et Banquet (Classic Reprint) (French Edition) Congrs Catholique Canadien FranaisCAMPING IN ALMIGHTY'S SHADE: Psalms - Selection 1Anna Karenina: el manga (La otra h) (Spanish Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 05:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'empire des phéonix Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Discussions en tout genre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006